News
Product Reviews
Uncategorized
2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Britney 3 weeks ago
  • Author

Silvia Thomas
    Participant
    @naturalmom

Does anyone have experience using CBD for arthritis? My mom is starting to really have trouble with everyday things like cooking and I wonder if it would be better to get her an ointment or lotion of sorts or just an oil or pill to take. Or both. Thank you in advance.

Ashley
    Participant
    @Ashley-Alt

Hi Silivia,

Both my parents have been complaining of arthritic pain these past few years. Of course they don’t do anything about it other than complain! After telling them about the benefits of CBD, I brought home a CBD Topical Healing Stick by Wildflower, and within minutes, my dad claimed his hands felt a whole lot better. He has his own business which requires a lot of manual labor, so I hope he continues to take it. My mom takes more convincing (on everything…insert rolling eye emoji) but she did state after applying the healing stick that she could work a lot more effectively because the inflamed sensation had subsided. She also has her own business making wedding cakes, so she is always rolling out fondant and other goodies which requires a lot of handwork.

Give it a try and let me know how it works!

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by  Ashley.

Britney
    Participant
    @Sagar-Dubey

The most precarious and debilitating symptoms suffered by arthritis patients include pain, stiffness, and decreased movement within the joints, all of which can be severe and worsen over time. In addition, there are other symptoms that are just as troublesome, such as anxiety and depression. Not only that, but it can become especially trying when you have to contend with other medical problems that tend to coexist with arthritis, like heart disease, diabetes, and obesity.

You must be to reply to this topic.