News
Product Reviews
Uncategorized
0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by  Kelly Anders 6 months ago
  • Author

Kelly Anders
    Participant
    @KellyAnders

Hi ya’ll! I am a drug rep from Florida here to tell you how CBD healed my seriously horrible digestive problems. After watching What The Health? on Netflix awhile back, I freaked out about eating meat and dairy so I cut it out of my diet immediately. At first I felt awesome. I had more energy and I didn’t have that heavy feeling. Then I started getting really bloated out of nowhere and it was painful. I was getting cramps all the time and couldn’t go to work sometimes I felt so bad. My doctor told me it was because I had shocked my body and it just needed time to adjust to my new lifestyle. After several weeks of this continuing, my coworker told me she had been taking CBD for her headaches but heard people also taking it for inflammation. So I tried it, and not only did it clear up my digestive issues, I felt more focused and was in a better mood consistently. I took something called CBD tincture which I think is the same as CBD oil taking a few drops in the morning and late afternoon and I believe it to be working for me.

You must be to reply to this topic.