News
Product Reviews
Uncategorized
1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by  Quinn Richards 6 months ago
  • Author

Yolanda Zabel
    Participant
    @yolizabel

I am 36 years old and had been taking Ambien for almost 10 years. My whole life I have had trouble sleeping, and nothing but medication helped. I smoked pot some in college and that definitely did the trick, but I come from a pretty strict household and was ashamed to make it a part of my real life. I thought it was just something that was a part of my “wild” college days. So when I graduated and moved on to adult life and a career, it was back to sleepless misery. That is, until I found Ambien. It worked its chemical coated magic for a long time, but in the past few years I have created more healthy habits in my life to set an example for my kids. I dropped almost 25 pounds from eating better and exercising more, and I started finding holistic ways to heal my body and natural alternatives for everything in my life from laundry detergent to toothpaste. But I still couldnt rid myself of this dependence on pharmaceuticals. I wanted so badly to find a natural sleep remedy, but everything I tried fell short of the power of this drug. A few months ago, a friend recommended CBD and I was skeptical. Nothing else had worked, but in the back of my mind I remembered my college days and wondered if there could be something to it. It comes from the same plant after all. CBD was truly my miracle drug. Not only do I sleep easily, through the night, and soundly, I wake up feeling much more relaxed, energized, balanced, and ready for the day – never groggy and disoriented. CBD is so good for sleep that I got rid of my Ambien altogether and am happily living a healthier lifestyle than ever. CBD truly made my life better.

Quinn Richards
    Participant
    @quinnforthewin

I had a very similar expereince, but with Lunesta and Restoril (short time). It took me a while to adjust to CBD instead because its definitely not as strong (gotta have the THC too if you want it to relly knock you out), but now that I’m used to it I’m sleeping better than ever. I do still feel groggy in the mornings tho, but that could be a lot of other things causing that. Anyone else feel drowsy after waking up or is it just me? If so any tips besides coffee?

You must be to reply to this topic.