News
Product Reviews
Uncategorized
0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by  Gabriel 2 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Author

Gabriel
    Participant
    @Gabriel-Mohr

The legal status of CBD in the U.S. is complicated yet simple at the same time. I’m going to explain the important details below, and if you would like a more detailed explanation then feel free to check out my post written here.

As it stands at the end of 2019 there are only 3 states and 1 province in which CBD is completely illegal, and these are Idaho, Nebraska, South Dakota, and America Samoa. There are also a list of states that only allow low thc, high CBD products to be sold within the border, and the definition of low THC, high CBD can be further clarified here (it various state by state). These states are Alabama, Georgia (decriminalized in some cities/counties), Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas
    Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. As a side note I’ve purchased CBD products within Texas without any issues; in other words, there aren’t any extra processes to go through or anything like that, just that the laws surrounding which products you can buy exist.

If you aren’t in any of these states then you’re more than okay to purchase CBD without any worries! If you live in any of the states mentioned above I recommend that you do some research on the area that you personally live in so that you can have a good idea about what’s legal and what isn’t.

Have a great day!
    -Gabe

You must be to reply to this topic.