News
Product Reviews
Uncategorized
0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by  Alli George 10 months, 1 week ago
  • Author

Alli George
    Keymaster
    @Alli

I have dry/combination skin (oily in my t-zone) and experience breakouts at pretty normal times – around my monthly period and when I treat my skin badly (eating greasy food, drinking alcohol, sleeping in makeup, etc.). I started washing my face with CBD soap about 3 months ago and in that time have had one singular breakout. ONE. In 3 months! I am amazed.

I didn’t change any other things in my skincare regimen or lifestyle, so it’s obvious to me that the CBD is the reason. I wash my face with it every day morning and night, and follow up with an anti-aging serum (retinol at night) and a moisturizer. I have used this brand (https://daintri.com/product/wildflower-lavendar-cbd-soap-bar/) and this one (https://daintri.com/product/cbd-living-coconut-almond-cbd-soap-bar/) and while the second smells amazing, I liked the first best. The soap does leave skin a little dry and tight when drying my face off, but as long as you’re moisturizing immediately afterward that is actually a good thing because the CBD soap is cleaning and tightening your pores.

I hate to mess with a good thing that is actually working, but I am eager to try more CBD skincare and plan to get a CBD serum once my current one runs out. CBD is great for any type of inflammation – skin or otherwise – and it is also regenerative, which is amazing for your skin. I wanted to share my success with CBD soap and see if anyone else has had good experiences with CBD for their skin, especially using CBD to treat things like rosacea, psoriasis, or any other inflammatory skin condition. Tell us in the comments!

You must be to reply to this topic.