Product Reviews
Uncategorized
2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Erika Lawson 6 months ago
  • Author

Alli George
    Keymaster
    @Alli

Hot tip!

Cooking with CBD oil is great, but as we all know, oil and water don’t mix. So that can make some recipes challenging, especially CBD lattes, CBD tea, and CBD cocktails (my personal favorite – talk about relaxing!). Water soluble CBD is the solution! It is made in a way that allows the CBD to be de-waxed, which results in a formula that is able to be blended into any of your favorite recipes.

I like this one (https://daintri.com/product/water-soluble-cbd-oil/) because it uses full-spectrum CBD, whereas most use isolate. Using it I have made CBD cookies, CBD banana bread, homemade CBD gummies, and of course, lots of CBD cocktails! They are my favorite way to relax and take the edge off on a Friday after work. Does anyone have recipes or ideas to share?

Quinn Richards
    Participant
    @quinnforthewin

I am so in for CBD cocktails! WHat a good idea I never thought of that! Does the water stuff taste like anything? Bc ive had some gross tasting cbd oils, but found some that taste good.

Erika Lawson
    Participant
    @ErikaLawson

I am wondering about this too!!! My friend in New York goes to a cafe that sells CBD coffee and says the taste is good. CBD banana bread sounds SOOOOoo good. How do you cook with that CBD water oil? Like how much do you use and it is a replacement for regular cooking oil? Thanks guys!

You must be to reply to this topic.