News
Product Reviews
Uncategorized
1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by  Ashley 11 months, 4 weeks ago
  • Author

Jessica Wentworth
    Participant
    @jessica1

Hi. I just moved to a new city, and am having major anxiety about having to start all over making friends and feeling like I am part of a community. I have heard really good things about CBD oil for anxiety, and want to try it. Does anyone have a specific product to recommend? Looking to get something asap. Thanks!

Ashley
    Participant
    @Ashley-Alt

Hey Jessica!

I can totally relate to this. I moved from Chicago to Lexington to Columbus in the span of a year and a half, and it did a number on my anxiety about having to start over. I actually was on an anti-anxiety medication for 6 months which did help, but I hated that I was putting unnecessary hormones into my body. So after upping my workouts, eating healthy and trying to be more positive about life in general still wasn’t helping me on the level I needed, I tried CBD oil. I have been using it religiously for the past several weeks (mixing it my coffee in the morning and taking a few drops in the afternoon if I feel like I need it) and I feel calmer, like I have more focus and all around better.

The Gold Label Real Scientific Hemp Oil is what I use. The price is worth it and it lasts a really long time. Let me know if you have any other questions. I recommend any Real Scientific Hemp Oil label!

You must be to reply to this topic.