News
Product Reviews
Uncategorized
3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by  Gabriel 1 week, 1 day ago
  • Author

EricKnoll
    Participant
    @EricKnoll

Hi guys, I’ve been hearing about CBD being good for energy and focus. Has anyone tried it for that purpose? Can CBD replace coffee? I’m anxious to try, but not sure of which brand to go with as they can be pricey. Thanks!

Ashley
    Participant
    @Ashley-Alt

Hey Eric!

The rumors are true – CBD DOES help with energy and focus! I don’t know if you could replace coffee (speaking from a caffeine addict), but it definitely enhances the effect coffee has on you. When I put CBD oil in my cappuccino in the mornings, I don’t get the headache I usually do from the caffeine, I feel more stable/focused for the next 3 or so hours, and I don’t get super chatty or jittery the way I normally do without incorporating CBD.

I do 2-3 drops in the morning. I broke the habit of having a coffee mid-day and usually do a smoothie or cacao bites instead, but if I’m feeling extra sleepy or unfocused, I put a few more drops of CBD oil under my tongue which seems to vanish the afternoon brain fog until it’s time to call it a day.

I like Real Scientific Hemp Oil (Blue, Green or Gold label).

Timothy
    Participant
    @Timothy-Lutes

Hey Eric,

Not all CBD can help with energy and focus. It all depends on the CBD’s terpene profile and of course your body… Elixnol has a CBD powder that as a terpene profile specifically created for energy and focus. You can view it here: https://elixinol.com/product/cbd-powder-berry/

Gabriel
    Participant
    @Gabriel-Mohr

Yes! However, it has to be a high dosage. Studies show that high doses of CBD can activate the 5-HT1A receptor, which is the same receptor that binds with serotonin. Serotonin, of course, is the “be happy” chemical that we’ve all heard so much about.

Of course, you have to make sure you’re buying legitimate CBD oil in order for this to work. It might be difficult to find these companies, but they do exist, and I’m happy to help you figure it out 🙂

You must be to reply to this topic.