News
Product Reviews
Uncategorized
1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by  Justin Dunleavy 5 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Author

Alli George
    Keymaster
    @Alli

My friend has completely quit smoking cigarettes since he started vaping CBD about one year ago. For smokers, it gives the comforting sensation of holding and inhaling something, and also helps “take the edge off” in a similarly subtle way to cigarettes. Yet, of course, it has the added bonus of actually being healthy and beneficial to the body rather than detrimental like the poisonous nicotine.

He recommends all smokers give CBD a try! He has tried several, but this is his favorite (https://daintri.com/product/wildflower-immunity-cbd-vape-pen/). It was a gradual switch, but he says he has no desire to switch back and is even back to running regularly again since his lungs are in better shape!

Have you tried CBD to quit smoking? Let us know your experiences in the comments!

Justin Dunleavy
    Participant
    @Justin Dunleavy

I am a heavy smoker (army did it to me) and my girlfriend has been begging me to stop forever. If I try vaping CBD, I don’t understand how that is healthy if you are still filling your lungs with smoke? Can you help me better understand that? Willing to try anything as I agree I need to stop it. Thanks.

You must be to reply to this topic.